10 second ping pong ball timer

Hi bloggers,

Yesterday we toook part in a 10 second ping pong ball cahllenge let me tell you what we did. First we were in groups of 3 we worked together as a team, we were all given the same materials to build a 10 second ping pong ball track. We were given a news paper ice block sticks kebab sticks tape and paper and straws. First we connected the wooden blocks with tape so it can get stable. Next we conected the kebeb sticks so the ping pong ball would go. Then we sticked the straws  together so there would be more support for our track. We sticked the ice blocks to make a tunnel then we used the paper to make a tunnel we sticked it with tape to be steady. We had 50 miniute timer. We then timered are ping pong  times both were 9 seconds but the third try we got 10.5 seconds we got happy. Then after the final toches we had a competion are group was called the boys. After some while it was our turn first I rolled the ping pong ball then surya did then Amir did and then Mr Riceman did it and our final average was 8.7925 close to 10 seconds and guess what we were 2nd place 1st place was rasina’s group 9.08 seconds so they were the closet to 10 seconds . To be honest I would rather play head shoulders nees and toes than I would spend 50 minutes building. But still it was a lot of fun building and working together. Hope you enjoyed my blog post bye bye.

Kind regards, by Krish.

2 thoughts on “10 second ping pong ball timer

1. Kia Ora Krish,
    What an awesome way to spend the week creating a ping-pong ball challenge. Was it easy working as a team or did you all have different ideas. It is great to read your results, when they started out too short how did you modify your track?
    Ngā Mihi
    Whaea Tanya
    Ako Hiko EPL