What I did when I wasnt at camp

Hi bloggers… let me tell you what I did when I didnt go to camp. We played fun math games like num 123 and dots and boxes. On Thursday we had this super cool competition we were in groups of 3, our group name was The Boys. We made a 10 second ping pong track. The ping has to go exactly 10 seconds. It was really fun. The thing I most enjoyed was working together and working with other people. We even did minecraft where we built an eco house. An eco house is  made out of nature like a pumpkin roof a farm or maybe a solar panel perhaps.

My eco house was really cool it had a pumpkin roof a farm and also a underground storage room  with a nature thrown. It was super cool. In our ping pong ball challenge we had averges our avrege was 8.73 we were second place. Let me tell you how we made our ping pong ball track. First we connected our wooden blocks with tape so it would be steady inuff. Then we put kebab sticks to connect it we tan built an platform so the ball would land propaly. If your egare inuff to check out our ping pong ball track let me put a photo so you could see what It looks like. Thats me in the glasses.  Read now.